Tonya Edinger and Weddings of Pittsburgh have been featured in many local, regional and national publications such as North Hills Monthly, Pittsburgh Wedding Guide, and Whirl.
Tonya’s expertise has been recognized across the industry, and publications are increasingly turning to Tonya when they need an expert’s voice on wedding planning and trends.
Here are just a few of the recent publications that have featured Weddings of Pittsburgh:
- Whirl Wedding Guide Spring/Summer 2017
- 19 Best Pittsburgh Wedding Planners
- Butler County Young Professions Spotlight
- WHIRL Women In Business: Class of 2016
- Perfect Wedding Guide – Summer 2016
- Perfect Wedding Guide – Spring 2016
- Nominated Best Business Woman in Pittsburgh 2016 WSBA
- Featured Number One Spot Wedding Planner
- Pittsburgh Wedding Guide – Fall 2015
- Northern Connections 2016 Wedding Guide Planning the Day
- North Hills Monthly Wedding Registries Changing with the Times
- North Hills Monthly The Importance of Hiring a Wedding Planner
- The International Women’s Leadership Association (IWLA), has recognized Tonya Edinger – Weddings of Pittsburgh as a woman of outstanding leadership.
- Danna’s Internet Cafe Interview – How do I get Wedding and Event deals? – Danna Vernon
- Asher Artisan Bridal Show: How did you get started? – By Kate Stutz Photographer
- Perfect Wedding Guide – Pittsburgh, PA
- WEDDING PROFESSIONAL OF THE WEEK: TONYA EDINGER, WEDDINGS OF PITTSBURGH
- 7 Reasons Why Wedding Pros are Awesomely Weird